In upper-end home and residential setting, Alubond solid surface can be used with amazing results as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops as well as shower and tub surrounds for durability with an interesting choice of custom colors and designs. Countertop professionals, called “fabricators,” typically seam solid surface sheets with unique colors and one-of-a-kind patterns into desired shapes using a two-part adhesive, after which the cured joint is smoothly machined perfectly flat. The same technology is then used to create extra thick edges, which can be machined using similar tools and techniques as those used to work with hardwood.
Alubond Solid Surface can be used in the following environment:
• Kitchen/Bathroom: Upper-end home kitchen worktops with integrated sinks, countertops, vanities, bathtubs etc.
• Hospitality/Catering: Bars, tables, office interior reception desks etc.
• Shop Fitting: Displays, counters and wall claddings.
• Airports: Check-in counters, reception desks and interior office.
• Public buildings: Displays in museums, facades, meeting tables etc.
• Hospitals: Laboratory countertops, decontamination sinks etc.